Learn from the best in the business!
Starting right now, you can learn from the invaluable advice and support of established writers. Inside, you'll discover new ways to generate ideas, implement intriguing techniques, and find the inspiration you need to finish your work.
The Complete Handbook of Novel Writing provides an extraordinary gathering of fifty-eight best-selling authors and publishing insiders whose advice and experience will help you turn those ideas, notes, and half-finished manuscripts into a finely polished novel that's ready to sell!
This book will help you:
* Master the elements of fiction, from plot and character to dialogue and point of view
* Develop a unique voice and sensibility in your writing
* Manage the practical aspects of writing, from overcoming writer's block to revising your work
* Determine what elements your story needs to succeed in a particular genre--science fiction, fantasy, mystery, suspense, inspirational, or romance
* Find an agent, market your work, and get published
You'll also find interviews with some of the worlds' finest writers, including Margaret Atwood, Tom Clancy, Elizabeth George, Tony Hillerman, Terry McMillan, Joyce Carol Oates, James Patterson, John Updike, and Kurt Vonnegut. Their words will provide you with the invaluable guidance and encouragement of a mentor.. Read online The Complete Handbook of Novel Writing via our pdf reader.